Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't Stab it, Flash it!

Today I had nothing todo on my todo list FYI Though this post is written on the 17th, I am writing about the 16th because I just got in.

today was another beautiful day in PG, it was 18 outside which is crazy

We hung out outside and then
kallie, Erica, Katie, Emily, fabris and I went to rainbow park which is located just off of 5th and they have a sweet playground

We were there for awhile but then we went to MrG's for some excellent munchables, I had I had this thing that I had never heard of called a screamer, which is basically a slurpee with soft serve ice cream and it is sooo good :)

We went back to the park and played and then at 4 we came back to the university and I was tired, but I did not nap, i did however eat a small dinner and lay about doing I'm not exactly sure what

We were going to goto Shane Lake but that did not happen however we did watch a documentary called the Union which was somewhat interesting and quite well done.

The People and people being me kallie erica and fabris drank a little, well actually I drank before the documentary, which just made me more tired :(

Anywways much drinking and everyone was drunk except me as per usual, though I did drink, we went on walking adventure where many funny this were said and Kallie had a tree Friend Named Jared, and we ran into Mark and he found everyone to be amusing and we discovered thanks to Kallie that when it comes to life, don't stab it, flash it, this was based on a peace sign thing/greeting

Ohh Also at exactly midnight we phoned Danny to wish Him a Happy Birthday over the phone and we sang to him, then I texted him, this was done before the drinking had occured, well at least the drinking done by other people.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment