Saturday, April 3, 2010

THIS POST IS FOR FRIDAY APRIL 2ND

SORRY

I was sooo tired and forgot to post lat night and I have been out for most of today

Yesterday was an interesting day

It started off we some sleeping and then Kallie and I were hanging out not really knowing what to do with ourselves and we ended up separating tog o take naps...but my nap was a failure and it was not my fault it failed it was beardis from upstairs and their loud ass music and then when that stopped emily got home and assumed that she was the only one home and started BLASTING her music and I put up with it for a bit and then I stumbled outta my room and she apologized cause she didn't know I was home.

When Kallie and I reconviened, we started going a little stir crazy, we were suffering from cabin fever because we were stuck up on the hill, and we could not escape....'

We wanted food, but not pizza, and we attempted to order KFC which would of cost us like 30 bucks which is so excessive for what we would be getting, so that became a no and we still had no idea what to do... and at some point in the evening we may have decided that it was a good idea to make a video entitled "Futon Friends" and we tried to scare people and do other such things, all of which did not go so well....


Then while in Kallies room we came across and bag of water, and it was decided that it would be a good idea to poke pin holes in this bag of water and leave it in the hallway between S109 and S110... The bag was then returned so we got a BIGGER bag and did the same thing....This bag was also returned, so then we filled a pink scented garbage bag with water and left it outside of their room and when Adam retaliated he threw the bag of water at Kallie and I who were sitting in the Hallway, I claimed that adam had got my phone wet in an attempt to make him feel bad....

Adam and Ryan tricked kallie into running down the hall where Ryan attacked her with a spraybottle and she chased ryan down with a glass of water but he escaped and ened up getting adam with the water instead and she had to go back for Ryan later... which she did with a bottle of water in her back pocket and she got him good.

After all this the guys left to go on a walk so Kallie say this as the prime opportunity to set up a easter egg hunt in their room to surprise them in a good way.

After this was completed we ended up watching transformers in to the morning hours which is why I did not write this laast night because I was so tired that I just plain forgot... Oops

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment