Monday, April 12, 2010

I Hate Night Exams

This morning I woken up several times
Once at 1am, for no apparent reason, I was just awake.
Again at 7:30am, because I forgot to turn off my alarm off, stupid me
And again at 8:30am, because the fire alarm went off
Then A few more times before i decided that the gods didn't want me to sleep

Then I was unsure as to what i should do with my day, because i didn't want to look of chem and freak out, but i didn't want to study another subject because i worried it would push the chemistry out of my head. SO I basically just killed time and studied a bit of ethno and umm didn't really do much to be honest

I kinda started going crazy, and then i watched an episode of Glee with Erica right before my Chem Exam :)

Then i had my chem exam and it was jam packed, and it was kinda hard but not too bad and I am glad its over

When I got back I got my mail which consisted of some "eye candy" sent to me from Danny, lol and then Kallie and I had a Cheesey Snack, and it was delicious.

Then I began cleaning the oven, and it's still cleaning and I am umm well not doing much.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment