Friday, April 9, 2010

LAST DAY OF CLASSES

Today was the last day of classes for my first year of classes and may i just say "woah that was fast".

I go home in 11 days and I have 5 exams between now and then, 3 of then are in this upcoming week and I am nervous about them, but I am also super excited to go home :D

Today my classes we boring and slow, but then I got to have fun at the Final affair.
Kallie and I did the "Iron man" and she did one but she cheated so i think I win my default.

Erica and I sumo'd each other which was hilarious, I wish I had my camera, we actuallky drew a crowd :P

then I havent done all that much there was some studying some cooking some attempts at napping

Umm I was serenaded over the phone, which was cute :P

Kallie and Erica and Katy and I retaliated and sang to them through the phone and we won the battle :P

Anyways..FINAL REZ CHALLENGE TOMORROW, should be interesting

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment