Wednesday, April 21, 2010

200 Posts, a Good time to end the year!

So Today I put my stuff in storage, packed up alot, wrote my last exam, cleaned up my room, and so much more.

Tonight is also the night I drank the most I have at University, maybe around 7ish shots, but sadly my tummy was hurting from lack of food and I had to stop drinking

Tonight everyone went out to Shane Lake and I had never been there before, and it was a long muddy, stumbly walk out there and when I got out there is when my stomach really started hurting, so all I wanted to do was go home, but I didn't know the way back so I couldn't leave, people were playing with fire and eventually a couch got thrown into the fire, and the fire got huge, like crazy huge.

Eventually Emily and Parm were leaving and Liz wanted to leave so I left too, and we eventually got back, though I am now super muddy, and tired and i think people wanna stay up all night which should be interesting

Tomorrow I have to clean, pack up the car and go home which is a lot but it hopefully wont take long.

Anyways I think I may get a head start on the kitchen

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment