Thursday, April 15, 2010

A day Of SUNSHINE

Today made me wish it was summer
Once again it was a beautiful day, except today I had almost noting to do which made it that much better.

We delivered a movie that was made for natalie and cassandra yesterday and they loved it!!!! It was pretty amazing I must admit.


Fabris and Erica and I went to College heights and went to starbucks and I got a free drink as well as the one I had ordered :) Then we went and rented 4 documentaries:
Good Hair
American Cannibal
The Union
The 11th Hour
After that we had time to kill so we went to the dollar store and bought some random things like quirt guns and cool pencils that were hand selected by Erica.

the we ambushed people with our squirt guns when we returned to the school and it was awesome, we spent lots of time outside and I even got some tan lines, lol

The only thing on my Todo List for the day was to goto my Physics SI which I did and AFterwards Fabris and I went on A secret mission.

the secret mission continued when we got home and then I made Tuna casserole for dinner... it was delicious

i spoke to the Fabulous Miss Swope today and she has become and accidental redhead, lol :) <3

This eveing Erica, katie, kallie, Liz fabris and I wanted the documentary American Cannibal and it was not so good :(

Then I showered and spoke to Danny briefly, but he was a tired bear and wanted to goto sleep, so Now I finish my blog in the usual way,
But,
Not before saying, I'll be home on the 6th day

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment