Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday - Lats Day Before Exams Start

This morning I woke up, and my throat felt like death, which was no fun
I didn't even eat breakfast, just lots of tea, which has a downside, I have to Pee all the time.

Erica came home at one and I had lunch consisting of homemade mac and cheese, because she had never had it before, and she really liked it :)

I got a fair bit of studying done, but more could have been done

Tonight for dinner I had free pizza and I may have taken 12 pieces :), however I only ate 4 so I still have 8 left.

I also started to pack up some stuff in my room, which consisted of mainly taking things off my walls

I feel frustrated.....

I watched an episode of Glee, with Erica and Kallie, and Glee was amazing and I can't wait for it to be back on :D

Anyways Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment