Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tuesday April 6th

To be written later...


It's later, sorry that I did not write this last night but I did not get home until about 4am, and I do have morning classes.

So before I get to why I got home at 4am, I guess I should tell you about my yesterday

In morning I awoke for ethno, and went and we finished up the group presentations early, then I went to go hand in my bio paper and it was a relief to get it out of my hands.

People seemed to like my straight hair.

I posted pictures on facebook.

There was a trip down to college heights and I returned a movie and Kallie and I got DQ and Erica and Fabris went grocery shopping, Kallie and I caught the 17miunte bus which was kinda nice. FYI the DQ was bought with a gift card that I had received from Kallie's mother.

After this I knitted and got a little frustrated with certain people...
I ended up becoming a prisoner in my own room but I wont go into details.
Whist I was a prisoner, Kallie and Erica were at a Soccer game, and at this game Kallie hurt her ankle two minutes into the game and was driven up to REz from the sports center.

I was concerned, as was everyone else. We had a turkey dinner that Fabris had brought up from vancouver with her after easter, then we were going to watch Food Inc and while watching food inc, Kallie was concerned that her ankle might be broken so we went to the Emergency Room. Kayla gave Kallie and I a ride down and we got there around 11:30, if not a little earlier.

Kallie got registered and we waited and waited
There were few criminals in the ER, in hand and foot cuffs so that was fun, there were also some rough looking people and many small children who's parents were probably scared that their cough was something worse.
We waited, 2 hours pass and we are still waiting and we figure that we have waited too long to go back to Rez and just sleep so we wait

and wait

and wait

Finally Kallie gets called in and we think things will start moving quicker. She gets and examination by a medical student, and then we are back to waiting next to a person with some contagious disease, so it was good times, Kallie was frustrated with how long it was taking and to be honest I was still content,

we're still waiting, a doctor walks by and asks if kallie had gotten her X ray yet and we looked at her with confusion because clearly the answer was no

We waited

and waited

some guy comes out to take Kallie to get her ankle X rayed, that took like less than 5 minutes probably, then we are back to waiting unitl they can look at the X ray, so yay for more waiting

Both Kallie and I were attempting to sleep in uncomfortable hospital chairs and I was starting to feel sick, which is not good.

Finally the doctors come over with "good news" it's not broken just sprained, and they gave kallie a tensor bandage and told her to take tylenol and Ibuprofen, and that was basically all they did, when this happened it was a little after 3:30am.

So kallie is pissed and in pain and tired and I am tired as well, so she phones her mom and I call a cab, and when the cab shows up the driver is smoking and on the window of his cab there is a no smoking sigh so that was confusing

This was a weird Cabby by the way, he told Kallie that he could fix her ankle, she just had to give it to him and it would only hurt for a second, and then he made awkward jokes and such the entire way up to the University and I was glad to be outta that cab, so very glad.

Then we got up the elevator to 3rd and part ways

I try an go to bed, but by the time I'm in bed it's after 4am

Then I can't fall asleep

Then I get a text at 7:45ish in the morning that wakes me up and I know that I can't goto class so I text Kallie and let her know and stuff like that and I planned on going back to bed but for some reason emily's radio in her room was on and it was loud and i don't know why it was on considering she wasn;t home when I got home, earlier, but now all of a sudden she was, anyways eventually the music stopped and I think this will continue when I write in my blog tonight, I don't wanna get ahead of myself.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment