Saturday, April 10, 2010

Final Rez Challenge - The Biggest Injustice

The final Rez Challenge was today and at First I was excited
Then we find out that it's 3rd Floor Neyoh Vs All of Keyoh which is the Biggest bullshit ever. Just because we can actually get people out from our floor, we get a disadvantage from it. not only that our floor had more people show up than all of Keyoh and rather than being rewarded we are penalized for it.

We had to break up teams and there were two games played and one team won each round so there was a tie breaker.....And we lost and I was FUCKING pissed and I still am

Afterwards they raffled off a bunch of stuff, wanna know what I got... a 5 dollar gift card to starbucks...Ohhh yay.. not I dont care about a stupid strabucks card.


After there was a Rez BBQ which I didn't go to I went to my room because I was pissed

Kallie was concerned and the Katy, Erica and her brought me back a veggie burger and it was good :)

Then I got a horrible headache so I didn't goto the concert which I kinda regret but it would have made my headache worse so I think in the long run it was a good choice but right now I feel bad for not going especially because I heard it was good.

Sydney straightened my hair today, it was something she always wanted to do and she leaves the 14th so I figured Now is better than never

I didnt do much today and tomorrow will be a day of studying as I have 3 finals next week and I am slightly nervous about them.

Anyways I could hey into Rez challenge but I'd rather not

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment