Friday, March 1, 2013

Today was a good friday :)

I was up at 6:15 and was rather reluctant to get out of bed, but I did get out of bed and went to my panama meeting at 7 and I had to give my presentation which ended up being super short which is rather unfortunate, but it's over so it was all good :) the meeting ran later until about 8:30 and we did fish quizzes an such.

After that I went to the lab and finished the last two nests, but there is still one nest that is missing, but I completed all the ones I could and then I went to Tim hortons to reward myself with something sweet for finishing my nests

I printed off some posters in res as some things for mine and kristas gambling awareness event next week.

Once back in res, I started entering my nest data which took over an hour and a half, and I still need to check the data to make sure I entered it correctly

At 2:30 Katie and I went to the gym and I went on a stationary bike and did a program where the resistance was controlled by my heart rate which was fine until the Herat rate monitor malfunctioned and the resistance just kept going up and up and up and I thought my legs were going to explode :(

After that was abs and stretching.
Then a shower as I went to meet Elaine for Pho and it was delicious, after pho I went to Elaine's ad played just dance 4, and it was super intense. I also made the mistake of weighing myself on Elaine's scale so now I am slightly depressed :(
But I can fix it, and just dance was a real work out and a lot of fun so tags a start.

I bused back up to res and was home by 10, and I'm sore especially my back and my hamstrings and I think I should go to bed

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment