Saturday, March 30, 2013

14 more sleeps... I can do it

I was up at 8 after yet another not awesome night of sleep, I was woken up at 2am by some loud drunken people outside :(

I had breakfast and then went off to the lab and I completed 9/15 nests so I only have 6 more to do and hopefully I'll get those done tomorrow and then I can enter the data and I'll be done in the lab, craziness :)

After the lab I came home and had lunch, I had a tortilla with black beans and cheese. I then had to digest my food before going to the gym

I went to the gym for 3 and met up with Elaine, I tried to jog for 30minutes, but I kept cramping up in various places so it didn't go well, overall it was a lazy gym day.

After the gym Elaine and I went down town and went to hummus brothers for dinner, we had crab dip and then a pesto chicken pizza, it was yummy and only cost us about $5 each because of my gift certificates
I had noticed a headache coming on when we left the gym and dinner didn't make it any better, my head is still aching :(

After dinner Elaine and I walked to save on and I bought the ingredients to make Elaine and early birthday cake that I will bring into class on Thursday:)
I'm excited to make it :) it should be delicious

Once back in res I hung out and watched tv, jenina came by and we chatted for a bit about life as about being lonely and how we both need to work harder at the gym ad we will try to work harder tomorrow.

Then mean girls was on tv, so I'm watching that and my head still hurts so I think I'll be going to bed soon, and hopefully I'll sleep better and when I wake up, my head ache will be gone

14 sleeps until home!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment