Friday, March 29, 2013

Not an awesome day...

I slept horribly last night, I kept thinking that the on call phone would ring and I was tossing and turning and the phone never rang. But I still had a horrible nights sleep

Once awake I made Juevos rancheros for breakfast which was delicious.
I texted Becky to see of she was awake so I could drop off the on call stuff, eventually she got back to me saying that Levi was on call, so I texted him knowing that he would sleep in. I waited about and Levi got back to me saying he wasn't on cal.... Awkward. I told him that Becky said he was and then he said that he was taking her next Friday shift, not today, so much confusion, I texted Becky who was on her way to a potluck off campus....

I ended up holding the on all phone till about 4, which was much longer than I would have liked :( and I did nothing with my day as a result. I was going to goto the lab this morning and I was going to go for a walk and I did nothing.

I called home where everyone was at my moms for Easter dinner and I wished I could have been there to eat delicious food and to see very one, oh well soon I'll be back home.

Katie and kris were here for a bit to make a bean salad for the wedding they are going to tomorrow and it was amusing to watch them make it haha. And then they left to go to kris' so now I'll be alone till Sunday afternoon and I was alone most of today as well ;(

It's going to be a lonely weekend, at least tomorrow I can get up and go to the Lab and I can go to the gym and hopefully be productive. For now I'm going to watch tv and eat cookies and rentals go to bed and hopefully sleep better than I did last night

15 sleeps till I leave this place, and I'm ready to go

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment