Sunday, March 3, 2013

Still feeling motivated to work out, yay me!

When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was Pilates and it was hard, harder than I remember and tomorrow will be harder

I had breakfast and did some homework until 11, at 11 krista and I went shopping for our gambling awareness event that is happening on Tuesday, we went with the basics: chips and veggies and dip.

After shopping I didn't do much, just sat around waiting for Katie so we could go to the gym, we went at 4, and my body is starting to realize that I've been working it much harder than normal, my muscles ache , but I will keep going.

After the gym I made dinner, chicken wings and salad and then I had done yogurt for dessert while watching princess diaries.
When the movie ever I showered and now kris, Katie and I are watching the man in the iron mask, I wish it was time for bed, I want it to be bed time,


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment