Monday, March 25, 2013

Another do nothing day

This morning I was up at 730 to so Pilates before I went to groove with Elaine, but while doing Pilates Elaine texted me that she had a bad sleep and wouldn't be going to groove :(

I ha my breakfast and tea and worked on my conservation bio paper hitch only took about an hour of my time and then I just sat about watching tv waiting for jenina to get out of class so we could go to the gym, she ended up having a group meeting so at 2:30 I went to the gym alone

I did some interval cardio, and ended up running into Elaine who wasn't feeling the gym, but I tried I get her to work hard and we stretched and then I went back to res to make dinner

I had a chicken pita
It was delicious.

Today I also cleaned up the freezer and my cupboards which was productive
I should have done laundry but I didn't.

The RA meeting went well it was short and our second to last meeting which is exciting

Now I think I'll be off to bed, I got Pilates to do in the morning haha

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment