Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Im all alone, there's no one here beside me

Today was a rather shitty day

I went to my biological anth class at 8:30 and we got our midterms back and I did fine considering the minimal amount if studying I did


Then I was supposed to do my seminar in women in conservation which is worth 30% of my grade, but when I got to the class our prof was no where to be seen and there was literally only my partner and one other girl from the class. We checked our emails to see if the prof had tried to contact us and nothing, people slowly started to trickle in but still no prof
10 minutes.... 15 minutes.......20minutes and so on with no prof finally I emailed her and we agreed we'd all leave in a few minutes, one girl who had shown up late checked her email and she had received and email from our prof saying she was ill and class was cancelled, but she didn't email the majority of the class or at least those who were supposed to be presenting >:(
I was not happy, I was pissed, very pissed

The rest of my day wasn't awesome
I got salsa which was good and my conservation class was ok as was the tutorial. I figured out why was wrong with my group vortex software stuff which I guess was good

When back in res Katie had left a note, apparently she needed to get off res and didn't know when she would be back.... Awesome another night alone and bore out of my mind

I thought about going to be at 6, but that's be a bit early, I forced myself to stay up and I'll go to bed at 9

I spent my evening snacking and I called my dada and chatted for a bit and with my mom for a bit too which was nice, but I just want my time in PG to be over, I don't care anymore.
Your last semester of university is supposed to be about having fun and solidifying friendships and I so none of the sorts, I just mope about
My mom said I'm in a Funk and she's right, but I've been in it for over a week and I don't know how to get out of it.

Also my back is still bothering me so I took an exercise break today and hopefully it will feel better tomorrow because I am not going to take two days off especially since I ate so shittily today :(

Only half an hour more to go before I can sleepy, Wooo


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment