Monday, March 4, 2013

Today was a painful day

This morning my initial plan was Pilates and then groove and then that became just Pilates, which got delayed because I was sore.
I studied and eventually did Pilates around 11, and they were painful, my muscles twitched and ached, but I did it

After Pilates I made lunch and some green tea before going to the gym to do some cardio and stretching hoping that it would make me less sore. The stretching was a good idea.

When I got back to res I showered an then I went down to the school to get a gluten free vegan brownie from Morganne who was doing a bake sale for shinerama.
On my way down my shoes were wet an ld while walking down the winter garden steps my feet slipped out from under me and I fell down the stairs, but managed to recover quickly as my feet were on a lower step and I was able to stand up quickly, some girls on the winter garden if steps asked me if I was okay, to which I said yes and then I quickly walked off to find Morganne. I was hurt, my head started hurting and my already tense back and neck were even more tense :(
The brownie was good though and then I got coffee/ tea for Katie and I at time hortons before going back to res.

Elaine came up to visit and vent about her nasty animal disease and parasite lab, it sounded icky. As I was listening to Elaine, I won on my roll up the rim cup, I won a coffee :)

The rest of my day was spent in pain, my back and neck are aching and I can't go to bed yet because at 930 I have my RA meeting to go to, hopefully it can be quick and then I can rest my back.
I finished my conservation presentation for tomorrow and I studied for my biological anth midterm which hopefully won't be too much trouble

Now I wait for my meeting and then I can be off to bed

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment