Friday, March 22, 2013

A run around day

Up at 6:15 to get ready for my panama class

The class went well and it was short, we have one more class in two weeks and ten that's the last one until we all part ways before reuniting in the Vancouver airport
31 sleeps until panama

After the meeting it was back to res where I worked on my conservation analysis group report, I got a good amount of work done and emailed it out to everyone. I even go some replies back of other people working on it :)


I was suppose to go to the gym with jenina at 11, but she slept way in haha so we agreed to go later
At 1 I had to sit in the mailroom for res council elections and my one hour turned into 1.5 hours when the people for the next shift did show up, they had forgotten. Luckily Adam hung around with me and chatted for a bit, which was nice as I don't see much of him anymore

After that it was time for shopping for study survivor with Jenn, Sam, Courtenay and Allison

And it was crazy shopping trip, everyone was getting so many things in an attempt to blow thei budgets and I think I killed mine on delicious snacks and prizes for study survivor. I am really excited for the event

Shopping ran late and I didn't get back until 530 and I had planned to go for dinner with jenina at 5 which turned into 6

We has sushi!!
I ate way to much and also almost threw up due to a rather fishy roll

After sushi I had a quick phone date with Erica before going to the gym with jenina and we just walked as that was all we were capable of doing, we were so full

Now I'm quite tired and I'm hoping to get a good nights sleep

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment