Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A better day than the recent days

Last night I slept poorly, I was tossing and turning all night and was awake every few hours and I guess the power went out at 1:30 in the morning and when it came on at 4, my printer turned itself on and got me out of bed :( I thought a out staying out of bed then, but did try and get more sleep, eventually I gave up and got up at 7:30 and watched the magic school bus and drank tea and ate an egg for breakfast.

I then did Pilates and then started some homework/studying. Eventually Katie came home around 9,

At 11 I had an early lunch of nachos with refried beans, salsa and sour cream before going to the gym. Elaine met me at the gym just after 11:30 and we worked hard.

I was hoping to shower once back at res but didn't have the time, Jenina and I were going to the mall and catching the 1:06 bus. We made it to the mall and I got some David's tea for prizes for my last RA event that I'm doing with Sam, Study Survivor. Jenina was looking for something to wear on st. Party's day and she ended up getting a random skirt and I got a orangutan shirt and a flamingo shirt, I didn't need them, but they made me happy, so I got them

We left the mall and went to value village and browsed for quite some time, I ended up with a slow cooker cookbook and jenina got a book called the host

After value village we went to go have pho and we had salad rolls and soup and it was awesome and amazing and it was a lovely time and a much better day than my days have been lately and I hope to keep things going in a positive direction. I'm going to try and stay up a bit later in hopes that it will allow me to sleep better

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment