Thursday, March 28, 2013

Not feeling well

This morning I woke up and I was feeling a bit off, my head was a bit achy but I didn't know what was wrong.
I got up at 7:30, and got ready to go to class

While walking down to my biological anthropology class I realized that my left hip was sore :( my anth class was super dull and boring

And my women and the environment class wasn't much better and it was a bit depressing, we also settled on a jam making session next Tuesday which I'm looking forward too, hopefully carpooling can be arranged so I can go.

I had some oats for lunch while waiting do my conservation class.

Conservation went well, and I was supposed to go to the gym with Elaine but I was feeling icky so I told her that I was going to pass.

I went to res and snacked and had tea and juice and tried to rest in hopes that it would make me feel better, and it didn't.
I picked up the on call stuff and continued to do the same thing, relaxed, hoping to feel better

I made curry for dinner and it was missing the creamy element usually from coconut cream that I lacked :(

Lee brought me a slice of ice cream cake since I let him store the cakes in my freezer :) it was delicious, but I really should not have eaten it :(

I'm on call tonight and I'm worries it's going to be busy because tomorrow is Good Friday, and I don't want it to be busy because I feel icky and I have a headache and all I want to do is rest and hope to feel better in the morning.
About to do rounds now

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment