Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jogged for 30 minutes staight!! Double my goal!

This morning when I woke up at 7:30 I had every intention of going to my 8:39 class but as I ate my breakfast and watched the magic school bus I realized that I wouldn't learn anything and that it would be a waste of time and that I would have a greater chance I being productive if I stayed home for the hour and a half.

I wasn't all that productive but it was much better than attending my class

I went down to the school around 930, so I could get a tea from Tim hortons before my women as the environment class

In class it was decided that we would do a jam workshop instead of having a class on Tuesday next week, which I think will be a really fun experience :D

After class I snacked and waited for my conservation class and say with Elaine and we were reading reviews of a banana slicer on amazon and they were so funny, there are over 3000 reviews and they are rediculous haha

Conservation was good, we continued to giggle a bit about the banana slicer

After class I hit the gym alone and my goal was to jog for 15minutes, and I reached that goal and kept going and going and managed to make it to 30, I may have been able to go longer but my legs were chaffing so it was hurting :(

I stretched out a lot and did a few little exercises before returning home.

For dinner I went out for pho with Katie Elaine and Lindsey it was delicious, I had shrimp salad rolls with peanut sauce and they were delicious

After dinner, I did my Pilates and then called my mom and we had a nice chat and then I took a shower. My legs are tensing so I will massage them and hope they won't hurt too bad tomorrow

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment