Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It was almost a really happy day...

I woke up this morning and had my usual breakfast and tea before doing Pilates, it was painful, but good.

My morning was dull until my phone rang, and I almost didn't answer, but it was a 604 number so I answered thinking it could be about the job I applied for with the CFIA, and it was. The gentleman was calling to ask me about my availability and if I wanted a position in Vancouver and I got really excited, until he mentioned that he needed me at the beginning of April so the job could not go to me, my mood instantly dropped. But he did say that there may be more openings later, so I still do have a chance, but I'm still sad

After the call I went down to the school for the class gift bake sale. I say there for 2 hours and got lots of donations.

At 1 I went to the moose for a free lunch :)
Russ and Erin took out everyone who had helped out with their research for lunch, it was nice

After lunch I went to the gym, but I didn't give myself enough time to digest so running/ jogging was hard and I didn't get an awesome workout, but I can make up for it tomorrow and Friday etc.

After the gym I looked for jobs with no luck :(
I had leftover soup for dinner

Took a shower

I also told my mom and dad about the job stuff that happened today and they were both hopeful that another position will come up as I hope so too it would be an ideal job for the summer, but all I can do it wait.

I'm just hanging out by myself, I was supposed to have a "me might" but after the job thing I just wasn't feeling it :(

Soon I will be off to bed
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment