Monday, March 11, 2013

:(

I woke up this morning to an uncomfortable stabbing pain in my left shoulder/ upper back and I don't know what I did :( it hurts when I breath deeply and when I move in certain ways, I think I pinched something :(

I went to groove this morning and it was nice to go back, it's so much fun and there was lots of cardio today.

I even attempted Pilates when I got back but only did what didn't make my back hurt :(

I went and bought groceries

Worked on synthesizing 4 introductions into one introduction which is proving to be difficult and it quite lengthy :S

Other than that I didn't do much
Sat alone
Watched tv
Did some knitting
Was bored
And alone

Chatted with Danny a bit on Facebook which was nice and I made myself stuffed mushrooms and shrimp for dinner

The RA meeting tonight went by quickly and now I can rest and I hope the stabbing pain is less intense tomorrow

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment