Saturday, March 16, 2013

A rather dull day

I had another not awesome sleep and the fire alarm was pulled at 1:30 didn't help

I got out if bed at 9 and spent my morning making pretzels for the class gift bake sale :) that was fun

I was supposed to watch the on call phone for Katie while she did her pool party event, but no one showed, so I went to the gym with jenina

I worked hard, I jogged and walked for about 35-40 minutes and then I did a leg work out with jenina and Ashley which was painful. Ashley had to leave but jenina and I did abs and some stretching.... I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but I'll continue to work hard :)


After the gym I watched pitch perfect, had dinner of a salad and a veggie burger with salsa. After dinner I showered and then spent my evening watching movies with Katie and I think I'll be headed to bed soon, I'm sleep and really want to get a good nights sleep.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment