Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Should not have made cookies

I was up at 8 for Pilates and I think I slept a bit Better than normal and I think it's due to my clean sheets :)

Pilates was painful

After Pilates I went to get groceries and I'm hoping that it was my second to last grocery shop as I go home in a little over two weeks, I can hardly believe it.

After shopping I boiled some eggs and cooked up some oats so I can eat them later :)

Elaine came to hang out and she was quite upset with a particular member of her group who did not do her part which is really awkward, I would have been super pissed too!

At 3 I went to the gym and did some jogging, 10 minute jog, then a bit if a stretch then 10 more minutes, then a bit of a walk
I did quite a but if floor work and some stretches, my hamstrings are still killing me :(

After the gym I showered and made dinner, too much dinner.

My evening has been dull and boring and full of too much eating. I made cookies :(
I now feel sick from over eating :( why do I do this to myself

Tomorrow will be better

I'm watching legally blonde and then I'll be off to bed :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment