Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A very long day

I was up at 7;30 and got ready for class
At 8:30 I wrote my biological anth midterm and there were some really arbitrary questions that angered me, but I finished in less than 30 minutes

I then killed time before my women and the environment class. We had another guest lecture and it was short. We also got our making sheets emailed out for our prospectus and my partner and I got 22/25 which was was fine with it.
The class was over early so went back to res to have lunch and print out my notes for conservation.

My conservation class went well and then I had two hours to kill before my tutorial and in my tutorial I had to give an presentation on panama conservation, mine was quite short but to the point.

After my tutorial I had a quick dinner before meeting krista in the common lounge for our gambling awareness event. Our guest speaker showed up with lots of fun swag and we had snack and we were a bit discouraged, when no one really showed up for like the first hour but there was sushi 101 at the same time and once that event was over more people showed up and the event actually ended up going really well, but I'm tired from a long day

My back hasn't been hurting as much as I was expecting, I hope tomorrow won't hurt too bad, I was supposed to Pilates tonight but Katie and kris are hanging in the livingroom and my back is sore so I think I will take today off and just go to bed and do Pilates in the morning and the gym tomorrow.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment