Thursday, March 14, 2013

A blizzard in March

I woke up and was disappointed when I saw snow and upset with the fact that I had yet another poor nights sleep :(

My day wasn't bad though, excluding the snow

My biological anth class was pointless, I should really just stop going but I feel obligated to go since I paid for it

I got to do my presentation in my women and the environment class as my prof actually showed up today, and the other group that was scheduled for today also got to go so we managed to catch up for the day we missed
The other group brought snacks :) so I got to eat which was yummy

I killed an hour before my conservation class and the class went well :)

After class Elaine came with my to res and I dealt with some RA stuff and then Elaine and I bussed down to her place to pay just dance and we also played some super smash bros

We had lots of fun and then went for sushi rather early, we were there before 5, lol

Surprisingly I didn't eat as much as I usually do

After sushi it was back up to res and I didn't make it to the gym but I did do Pilates and I took a shower and now I'll just relax until bed time

Oh and the snow is still falling :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment