Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Another day down

This morning I was up at 8 and did my am Pilates and they were hard and painful and I needed to take breaks, but I figure trying is better than doing nothing at all.

After Pilates I showered and then I went to a lecture on women's perspectives on idle no more and I took notes for my women in conservation seminar. After that I met up with Elaine and we wandered the career fair, and I didn't really find a lot of options, but that's okay.

I then went and booked a slot to get had photos done tomorrow, I figure that since I won't be at convocation I should at least get photos done so I have something.

After that it was back to res for lunch and then I killed time until 2:30 when Katie got back from class and we went to the gym and I did some nice cardio and some stretching, I want to improve my flexibility.

After the gym, Katie left me and I made some avacado pasta for dinner, and I ate way too much because I didn't think it would keep well, and now I'm stupidly full.

I showered and will spend the rest of my evening relaxing and ill likely go to bed early

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment