Monday, March 18, 2013

Touched my toes again :)

Today was a good day.

I woke up and had my breakfast and tea before doing Pilates. I was less sore than I thought I would be today and I think it is because I did lots of awesome stretches yesterday

I wasn't quite stretched enough after Pilates to touch my toes, but I went to the gym after lunch and after some light cardio and stretching I was able to and I had Elaine as yet another witness

Other than exercise i didn't do much today
I made a new gym playlist which is nice to have
I watched movies
I made a yummy yummy dinner

At 9:30 I had the RA meeting and Katie and I were lucky enough to be given princess sparkle who we thought we would never receive, I'm excited to have her and take pictures with her, she also has a hole that needs to be stitched and she needs a bath, it's a good thing I have time :)

Also another fun thing that happened today is Elaine pointed out that she could see muscle definition in my legs, yay, some visible progress front rolling out at least 5 days a week for the past almost 3 weeks :)

Slowly I will get in shape and feel good about my body and now I'm going to try and get some much needed rest, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment