Saturday, March 2, 2013

A saturday that felt like a sunday

This morning I woke up at 7 for no apparent reason but I stayed in bed until 8, I crawled out of bed and slowly started my day
Katie had planned a pancake breakfast for our floor so I was on pancake duty and Katie made bacon and that took about an hour and then we had residents in out room until about 11:30.

I worked on my music library for a bit ad Katie left to go try and tidy at the school.

I studied a bit for my bio anth midterm and I double checked my nest data that I had entered yesterday and I emailed it to Russ.

I cleaned the bathroom
Washed my gym clothes in the sink

At 5 I went to the gym and did some walking, some jogging and some sprints and then I did some abs but not too much as I will be starting Pilates tomorrow

When I got back from the gym Katie had gone over to kris' again and I made myself dinner and showered and watched phineas and ferb oh and I forgot to mention that today is platypus day! And the phineas and ferb was on from 8am to 9pm which was awesome, there were even some new episodes :)

I'll probably just go to bed because I'm lonely and tired and want to have a productive at tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment