Sunday, March 17, 2013

I touched my toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had another no great nights sleep, I was up at about 7:30 and out I bed by 8:30

I had breakfast an my tea before doing Pilates, Pilates went well as I did a bit of additional stretching afterwards because I was sore from my workout yesterday.

After Pilates I really didn't so much with the rest of my day. I made soup and watched movies until about 4:30 when Jenina and I went to the gym
On our way to the gym I found a willing roll up the rim tab for a free coffee (the beginning of a great workout) once at the gym I jogged for 12 minutes straight which is a personal best and I stopped because I was feeling nauseous, jenina did so well, she went for like 35 minutes. I did lots of stretching and various other floor cardio exercises and ab exercises

Jenina me my up with me and we did more stretching and I was shocked when I was able to touch my toes!!!! It was awesome, I was able to do it multiple times and I had Jenina as a witness :) after working our arms and stretching we then went on the rowing machines for 10 minutes before heading back to res. all in all it was a 2 hour workout and we both felt pretty awesome afterwards. I was so happy about being able to touch my toes that I did a little happy dance in the gym! We were both tired and sore as we walked back to residence.

I had some of my soup for dinner and bun, and then as a treat I had some eggies before taking a shower, it was a lovely shower, I I'd some more stretching and got into my PJs,

I'm super tired and sore so ill likely go to bed early. Tomorrow morning I'll be going to groove and doing Pilates and Jenina and I might go to the gym again,

Tomorrow I'm also helping to give some yours within res, that should be fun ;)

I'm just going to relax until bed time now :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment