Saturday, March 9, 2013

A saturday alone and on call.

This morning I was up with the sun, but not out of bed until 9. I had a slow morning, enjoying my alone morning time. I had breakfast and a cup to tea.

I worked on some homework and got that done rather quickly and then I realized that I didn't know what I was going to do for the rest f my day.

Katie left me early, and then I was all alone. I decided to listen to music and clean up my room. I also decided to get rid of my tiny tv in my room that I never use. I unplugged it and moved it to the livingroom and when I went to go take it to the reciprocity shelf I shocked myself on the plug and it hurt, my hand went kind of numb as tingly and I started to feel kind of sick :(

I read up online that after shocking yourself you should rest and drink lots of water, so that's what I did, I drank water and reclined on the couch watching tv.

I eventually started feeling better but still didn't know what to do with myself. I called my dad and talked with him for a bit and I surfed the web, watched tv and then I made dinner of chicken breast stuffed with cheese, broccoli and caramelized onions. And I thought it was going to be amazing, but one piece of the chicken wasn't quite cooked and I chewed it, spat it out and it ruined the rest of me meal and kind of my day. I ended up having a food break down and ate junk food :( and I didn't work out today :( I feel bad
I was also feeling super lonely today, all day alone in a room will do that to you :(

At 9:30 I did rounds by myself and neyoh seemed to be quiet, I could hear some laughter and some movies playing and such but nothing super alarming. Apparently this was not the case in the other building. Krista and Ali stopped by to show me a picture..... Apparently someone had decided to take a shit outside of keyoh.... By the bike rack. A person took a shit outside! I can't believe it, I don't even know how to comprehend....

I still have 11 rounds to do which I will ask Courtenay If she wants to go with me, hopefully those will go well and I an be off to bed. I'm sleepy and I have a day of group meetings and exercise tomorrow.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment