Saturday, March 23, 2013

I was going to go out...

This morning I was up at 4, then 5, then 6 and eventually I have up and rolled out of bed :(

I drank tea and made pancakes for breakfast

I worked a tiny bit on my group paper and was going to go to the gym, but jenina said she would go later with me so I was going to hold off until after res challenge and the BBQ.
I was on BBQ duty and started setting up at 12:30, I also helped set up the music

Grilling was fun but hectic as always and in the end I smelt like meat which is not my preferred way to smell

It was cool today because RAs got to take some of the left over prizes which was cool, I got some neat things

After I was supposed to go to the gym, but jenina bailed and I didn't want to go on my own, so I was sad and ate junk food and a shitty dinner :(
Shame on myself :(

Then the plan was for me to go to the one hit wonders night with Jenina and her friends and I wasn't feeling it but I was going to go anyways, I even showered and got ready, but still wasn't in a going out mood.
Katie and kris came back and were and still are being rather coupley and cutsey and crap which is not awesome to be around
We watched Donnie Darko, but I don't think Katie paid full attention, I had never actually seen it and it was really neat :)

After the movie I decided I shouldn't go out, I was tired and grumpy and didn't want to be a Debbie downer and jenina had other people to go with so I bailed :(
Had I been in the mood and no so tired I'm sure I would have enjoyed myself, but oh well

I'm lame

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment