Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!

I woke up this morning to no alarm as earlier than I would have like and I have up on trying to sleep shortly after 8
I considered going to the lab, but I figured since it was Easter I would make myself a now breakfast instead :) I had French toast and it was delicious

After breakfast I checked my email to see if the group paper that I have due Tuesday had been emailed out an it hadn't so I contacted the guy who was supposed to do it and apparently he received things late and had to work so he hasn't done it yet, but he was on it.... I got the paper at 3, and when I received it I decided to try an edit it before going to the gym with jenina at 4 and it was a troublesome thing to work on :( Microsoft word dept crashing and not responding, it was frustrating

While I was editing my mom called I wish me a happy Easter and it was nice to chat with her for a bit, we talked about how two weeks from today I'll be home and unpacked :) which is a very exciting thing

Just before 4 the few alarm went off when I was waiting for jenina to go to the gym with me so I took my gym stuff and evacuated the building and then met up with jenina.

At the gym we tried to jog for 30 minutes, but due to all the sunlight the gym was super hot and I only made it 15 minutes before feeling like I was going to be sick
We went on the elliptical for 15 minutes and I worked hard, I was dripping sweat :)
After we did some stretched followed by 18 minutes of intervals working out arms and our legs, then another 12 minutes d intervals working on our abs and butts.
This was followed by some stretching and then 10 minutes on the rowing machine and 10 minutes or arms exercises

We were working hard
We then ran one lap and walked one before leaving, all in all we were there for about 2.5hours it was crazy and we were starving

We decided to make dinner together
Which ended up taking like an hour and half but we had chicken wings and sweet potatoe and carrots roasted, along with asparagus and broccolini and it was all heavenly, and I was super hungry and ate till I was full, sadly it was a really late dinner so now in trying to stay up a bit and digest
We also watched pitch perfect while preparing sand eating dinner

Just before jenina left I decided that we should have a contest to see who could hold their arms out in parallel for the longest and I won, last two minutes
Katie heard the horrible sounds we were making and wondered what we were doing and then she came out and tried to so it and she lasted two minutes like me :)

I then took a much needed shower and now I'm in my pjs about to at ready for a good nights sleep

13 sleeps until home :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment