Monday, April 1, 2013

The nests are really done

Today I accomplished a few things.

1. I completed the nests, all of them, including the ones I was supposed to so only if I had time and I entered the data and sent it off to Russ.

2. I bought healthy and yummy groceries

3. I walked the university hill and did Pilates even though I'm sore

4. I wrote the executive summary for my group paper and formatted it and edited it, which Is good as it's due tomorrow. Though I may have had an issue trying to email it out to everyone. I hope it all works out in the end.

Those are my accomplishments for the day

I also watched movies, washed my gym clothes and my lab coat in the sink/ bathtub and I helped Katie out together gift bags for everyone on our floor as a going away type thing.

I'm quite sore and tired so I should try and get some sleep

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment