Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Had a wondwrful evening

Today was a full day

I went to my bio anth class at 830 and spent the class reviewing the so midterms in preparation for the final
Then my women and the environment class was good, we made carpool arrangements so I could go to the jam making workshop at our profs house this evening, which was awesome as I was worried I was not going to be able I make it.

After class I had lunch at the school and them I met with Elaine and we hung out before going to conservation. The lecture was good, and quick.

After class I met with my group so we could go over our presentation that we had to how at 330 and we still had to print the final copy of the paper
We kind of three together the presentation and went over things once and did some minor edits.
I then used back to res to print our 29 page paper, I rushed back to the tutorial with our thick paper in hand, clipped together as a staple couldn't handle the number of pages haha

We did our presentation first and I think it was one of the better ones and we answered questions really well and I was proud in the end

After the tutorial I went to go wait for my ride to go to Theresa's house for jam making and dinner. My classmate Shelby and I were the first to arrive and no one else was there after 20 minutes so we started to make strawberry jam and I meet knew it was so easy. Shelby's bf showed up and joined in on the jam making when were we almost done another classmate and we partner showed up and that was all who came. Vesta was also there and it was her 95th birthday and she ha spoken in our class earlier in the semester and had brought signed copies of her book for everyone in the class

After we did our jam we had dinner, it was chili and it was delicious
Eventually after the other two made their round of jam we all sat about for cake and stories and Theresa's partner has some amazing stories relating to her work with special needs children and speech therapy
I learned so much and it was a great experience and now I know how to make jam

I got back to res after 9:30 and I'm quite tired from my long day and should be off to bed

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment