Monday, April 8, 2013

5 more sleeps!!!

Today was an okay day

I woke up with really sore knees :(
And I was quite tired, but I still went to grope with Elaine at 9 and it was so much fun, it hurt my legs but it was worth it :)
After groove Elaine and I did conservation studying and it was so long and tiring as nothing is sticking and I'm just not in the study mood :(

We took a break and eventually she left and when she left I did nothing productive

I ate and watched tv and thought about how awesome it will be to go home

I also found out that Erica will have her at in kamloops so I'm very excited :)

Today I'm also on call but it's double on call so I'm not holding the phone over night which will be good as I am exhausted ;(

I'm just waiting for Becky so we can do rounds, I also had my last RA meeting which was kind of sad

I hope rounds go fast so I can be off to bed


Night

No comments:

Post a Comment