Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jogged for 50 minutes!!!!

Today was a pretty decent day

I started off my day with breakfast and then I started making Elaine a red velvet Oreo truffle cake for her birthday, well her early birthday
I plan on bring it to class tomorrow :)

After making cake I started to work on my take home final for women and the environment, ad I don't think it's going to be too bad to finish luckily.


I had some pasta for lunch and planned on going to the gym with Katie at 2.
Once at the gym was goal was 30 minutes and then my goal was 15 laps, and then my goal was 45 minutes and then my goal was 20 laps
I find that by constantly changing my goal I push myself further and in the end I went for 21.5 laps and 50 minutes, I was so proud, part of me wished I could have made it for an hour, but I will get better and one day I will be there


After the gym I talked with kristy for a bit, she has been presented with son amazing opportunities and the stars haw aligned but she is torn on what she should do. I encouraged her I take advantage of what was presented to her
And then I called my dada to see f he thought it was a good idea I use the airmiles he had been collecting for me to to get a digital SLR camera and he said it was so I ordered a Nikon 3100 for 4975 airmiles and I still have over 100 left :)

I'm excited, it will arrive in four weeks, well arrive back home, not here as I'm gone in 10 sleeps, which is crazy

My evening was spent making chickpea chocolate chip cookie with Jenina :) and they were delicious and they had no flour or sugar or dairy or eggs, just chickpeas, almond butter, honey, dark chocolate chips and baking powder and salt. So simple and so delicious and healthy :)
Well healthy for a cookie.

Soon I will be off to bed. I'm tired from my 50minute jog today.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment