Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sucessful RA event and jogged an hour an 10 minutes!!!!

So last night/ this morning at 4am some idiots pulled the fire alarm and I had finally managed to get asleep. I leapt to my feet and was ready to go very quickly, it was resolved quickly as the fools pulled the alarm closest to the second floor exit, I hope we caught them on camera

It was hard falling back asleep and my alarm went off way too soon.

I was up army to start making Mac and cheese for study survivor, it was super cheesey and a tad time consuming but it looks delicious.

I handed off the on call phone and then relaxed until Sam and I were ready to start setting up for study survivor, tables and snacks and chairs and all the fun things needed

Sam made guacamole
I made hot asiago dip, both were delicious and popular.

The turn out was great, over 20 people all studying in the common lounge munching on delicious snacks :)
At 5 it was Mac and cheese time and then prize time and there were some many prizes that all the people got two and Jenina and Ashley were sweethearts and gave their second prizes to Katie and I :)

I cut ally accomplished a decent amount at study survivor and I ate way too much dip and Mac and cheese, it was a lot of fairy for one day

At 7ish jenina and I went to the gym and ended up staying there for about 2 hours and I jogged for 70 minutes, jenina made it to 60, we were both proud and continued to work hard,
I got back late and showered as I was a sweaty ball of nasty and now I think I'll go to bed, I hope my hair is dry enough

6 sleeps until I leave


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment