Wednesday, April 10, 2013

3 more sleeps!!!

This morning I was up before my alarm went off

I rolled out of bed
Had breakfast and tried to study

Eventually I went down to the school to study with Elaine in the cafe
Karlee joined and we studied for a few hours an eventually we went to have pho for lunch and it was magically delicious

While studying I received another phone call from the CFIA asking for my availability and this time I told him and rather than being shot down right away like last time, instead he said he would get back to me later in the week

Then there was more studying and then a quick break back to res, before going to write my conservation exam

The exam was hard but fair
I got my group paper back, we did okay, so many stupid mistakes, we got 81, Elaine got in the 90s, I was jealous

Soon I'll be off to bed

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment