Thursday, April 4, 2013

Last official day of classes of my undergarduate degree

Today was for some reason a very very tiring day

I went to my biological anthropology class, I was there early and I tried to be productive, I went over notes and organized things and the class was somewhat useful I guess, we did review for the final which will be 100 multiple choice, 40 of which will be repeats from our midterms, which did not motivate me to study haha

My women and the environment class was short, we had the final and very late student presentation and then a short lecture. She also brought our jam that we made on Tuesday which was very exciting. I also have my prof a thank you card for her and her partner to thank them for their hospitality. Class was finished early and I went back up to res to eat something
It was final affair today so there was a BBQ and such, but I was worries I wouldn't get anything so I wanted to eat just in case.
I checked for conservation notes and there were no new ones posted,
I grabbed Elaine's cake that I had made yesterday and brought it down to the school so I could give it to her in conservation. It was a heavy cake, it hurt my arms haha

Conservation went well, we did review and course evaluations. And the cake got a lot of attention.

After class Elaine had to go speak with a prof so I was on cake guarding duty haha.
Once Elaine joined me again we sat and ate cake as realize that is was very delicious and rich but there was too much so we wandered about trying to share the cake wealth.

It ended up going to quite a few profs

And while on cake deliveries I was able to return my key to Russ' lab which was a bitter sweet moment. I still have a thank you card for him that I think I will drop off tomorrow,

By the time I got home, I wanted to go to the gym but I didn't have enough time beause Katie and I were catching the 430 bus to meet Kris for dinner at hummus brothers and I regret not going to the gym :(

Dinner was soso
And after I realized how tired I was and lost all motivation and now in grumpy tired and I feel fat. This day turned at the end, it was initially a good day.
I feel like I should be more excited for graduation, but I'm not. Maybe or day I will be

I'm into the single digits for how many sleeps until I go home :) it's crazy.

I have 3 finals left of my undergrad degree, and one is a take home final

Time is flying


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment