Saturday, April 6, 2013

My last saturday night in res

So far today has been a productive day in terms of packing and prepping for study survivor, but less so when thinking about studying for finals

I tried to sleep in but I was out of bed by 930, I had breakfast and tea and decided that I was not in a studying mood, so I decided that I would start packing, since I do leave in 7 sleeps!

I packed all morning and then I pre made some asiago dip for stay survivor tomorrow, now I only have to bake it tomorrow and it will be good to go,

After lunch I decided to study a bit and read over my women and the environment take home final. I ado collected papers on various species I might do my species account on on panama :)
I was productive but slow.

Soon it was time to make dinner :) i made pasta and chicken and broccoli :)
Jenina popped by to say hi while I was eating dinner and Katie's sister Elsa and her boyfriend came over for burgers because Katie had 14 burgers, I think she now only has 4, so that's good.
When they left I said goodbye to Elsa as I may never see her again since I'm leaving so soon.

After dinner I watched tv and talked to my mom for a bit and then it was back to packing and I think I have packed all I an pack at this moment.

I'm on call tonight do I'm staying up to do rounds and I'm hoping things will be quiet but I'm prepared for a bad night because you never know.

If rounds go well, I'll be going to bed alright after that.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment