Saturday, April 6, 2013

Probably my last night "out" in PG

I was up at about 6 this morning for my last panama meeting. There was the final student presentation and a quiz and I did no preparation from the quiz and still for helge most part found it to be reasonable and fair.
Now we will all meet in Vancouver in 17 sleeps, exciting :)

After my meeting I went to go stop off Russ' thank you card, he was not in his office so I just slid it under his door, I assume he will get it.

Once back in res I began working in my women and the environment take home final and did some research for my species account in panama. By the time I finished lunch the rough draft if my take home final was done :)

At 230 I went to the gym with Katie, well first we did the recycling.
I jogged for approx 30 minutes and then I stretched out in preparation for a night of dancing

After the gym I showered and Katie and I got ready for the RLT final dinner. I got all fancied up in black and white in preparation for the black and white pub night.

The final dinner was okay I guess.
I got a cool cup because I'm graduating, but I didn't win any I the awards which is kind of sad.

After dinner it was back to res to get ready to go to the pub night at the moose. Katie went down to kris' and them possibly to Kallies, I don't know.
Elaine came up to hang with me, and we went down early to get strawberry daiquiris, but when we got it, it was a strawberry mojito, and it did not taste good and it was $21 and it wasn't even close to worth it, and I don't like Mint so that made it worse.

The evening started off slow, played some fooseball, listened to Adams international student roommate talk about how I was a bitch :S simply because I'm an RA and I can be a bitch when I'm on call but he was saying that I'm just a bitch. Elaine defended me and so did Adams other roommate who does not know me that well... It was awkward, but I kid of thought his roommate was an ass anyways so that hair verified what I thought

Eventually the real dancing began and Katie and kris eventually showed up, though kris just sat on his phone while the rest do us danced like fools. Adam was being particularity foolish.

Elaine caught the 12:06 bus down and Adam and cait ended up going to gala on the same bus, and I could have gone, Adam offered to pay my cover, but I'm exhausted and I would have felt bad if he did that

I came back up to res web everyone was leaving the pub to go to other places and I think it was time

I'm exhausted and can't wait to get some sleep

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment