Tuesday, April 9, 2013

4 more sleeps!!

I was supposed to meet Elaine at the gym at 9, but the hot water was out and my knees were sore so I decide to postpone the gym

I tried to study but it didn't go well

Instead I started feeling really down about my lack of job prospects and such so I went on a Job application spree and applied for anything I could find

At 1 I went down to the school to study with Elaine and Karlee, and on my way down I bought salsa at the farmers market :)

We studied for over 4 hours, I was much more productive than I would have been on my own

Then it was back to res to make a quick dinner and at 7 I went to the gym with jenina, and before leaving I booked a hotel for mi madre in kamloops with my airmiles for when we stay there on Saturday :)

The gym was super busy and I wasn't feeling it so I jogged for 10 minutes and the basically stretched, but it was nice to relax and stretch

Once back from the gym I showered and then made garlic cheese biscuits and I may have eaten two :( but they were so delicious

Now I must brush the garlic out I my mouth and hit the hay

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment