Thursday, February 28, 2013

Im regreting making scones and pretzels :(

This morning I once again struggled to stay asleep until my alarm went off, probably because I went to bed so early last night. I got out of bed at 7:30 and got read for class while watching the magic school bus as usual.

I went down early and grabbed a tea from Tim hortons and went to my biological anth class which was mostly review, and then in my women and the environment class we had a guest speaker. She was a 95 year old woman who was born and raised in Fraser lake. Our pro did an oral history type interview infront of the class which was interesting and the woman was quite funny and her daughter was present for our class.

After class I went to the library to pick up a book I had requested, the bio anth text book as we have our second midterm next week.

I went back to res to print my conservation notes and to have some food. I had a banana and some yogurt and then I brought celery and peanuts with me to class so I could snack. My conservation class was good, and after class I went to the lab for a few hours, there are 2 missing nests and two nests I have to do and then an extra 15 nests and that's it :) so there is an end in site assuming I can find the missing nests. Tomorrow I will finish the two I can find and hopefully the other two can be found so I can get those done and get the data entered. And then only 15 more to go!

Something exciting that I forgot to mention is that I got an email about the job with the Canadian food inspection agency saying that I had net the requirements and that I would be entered into the hiring pool so I am one step closer, but I don't know when I will hear whether or not I actually have a job or not, I guess I should keep looking for jobs just to be safe.


After the lab it was back to res. Katie and i are both on call so we are pretending that we are both on call in both buildings and we are going to rounds together :) the only downside to being on call is that someone should be arriving tonight and we don't know, wait we know. She was already moved in, she just needed bedding an we had to go to keyoh to unlock a study lounge and we brought the bedding with us and she was there to take it, which was awesome, one less thing to worry about :)

I made white chocolate raspberry scones tonight and then Katie and I made pretzels as I ate way too much ad now I feel kind of bad about myself, I feel like a fatty, but I'll go back to the fun tomorrow and sweat it out.

The rest I my night should be spent doing home work, but I'll likely do nothing until 11 when Katie and I are doing tandem rounds and then it will e off to bed with the hopes of getting no calls.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment