Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Building up the good karma

Today was a pretty productive day all in all

I was up at 8, as had a slow morning, but I began studying for conservation and I did that for a few hours before having an early lunch.

After my early lunch I went down to the school to meet Elaine so we could study conservation. She was a bit late, but I ended up chatting with Adam and grabbing Tim hortons. And Adam sat with me until Elaine arrived.

Once Elaine arrived, we went to the cafe an studied for a couple hours. She also gave me a valentines day gift of cookies and a stuffed Pokemon :) it was super cute!

Studying went well and Cierra ended up joining us for the last bit of our study time.
At 2:30 Elaine had class so I went to the lab to do nests, I was there for just under two hours and I did 8 nests, I would have done more but my back was hurting and I had to study more for conservation.

As I was leaving the lab I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and found out that someone had left their blackberry in the bathroom. I wrote a note saying that it had been found and that it was at security and left the note where I found it and then I took the phone to security. And that was my good deed for the day!

Once back in res I decided to not studying until after dinner. Instead I looked for jobs and applied for a few jobs and just killed time until I had some perogies for dinner. When I was making dinner I called my mom and chatted with her for a bit and after dinner I talked with me dad.
I was having trouble finding motivation to study, so I took a shower and got into my pjs so I could study in a more relaxed environment :)

I'm now studying for my midterm and watching so tv and I'm just going to take it easy for the rest o the night an try to get a good nights rest so I am we'll rested for my midterm tomorrow.

Now back to studying!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment