Tuesday, February 12, 2013

4 more sleeps till home

This morning I was woken up at 6 because Susan sent me a text regarding putting up the class gift bursary bulletin board, she wasn't done her paper and so she was going to do it herself at 10:30 rather than me going to help her at 8, which was good, but sad that I had been woken at 6 :(
I stayed in bed until 730, watched the magic school bus, ate breakfast, and got ready for my day of class

Biological anth was boring, we watched a movie and hit out of class about 30minutes early, so I used that time to study for my conservation midterm in Thursday.

Then I had my women and the environment class. And we got lemon curd scones and homemade raspberry jam since she was late last week. It was delicious :)

After class I tried to get my conservation bio notes but they wouldn't download to my computer :(

The lecture was good
I had butter chicken for lunch and tried to study
I also ran into jenina and we made plans to go for sushi on valentines day, yay!

My tutorial was okay
I got out early and had to reheat the chili for the heart health event.

The event went well. The talk was short and sweet and it had an okay turn out. I shared the chili with the presenters and they were very grateful

After chili and heart health I did nothing but listen to Katie and kris plan out their trip to Vancouver by the hour , it's crazy

Now in sleepy and not being productive. So I might as well go to sleep!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment