Saturday, February 9, 2013

Still in recovery mode

Last night was brutal, people are so stupid and have no respect for anyone.
It was Avery frustrating night and by the end of it, I did not care about being nice, I was a bitch and I think I should have been one from the start

I don't fall asleep till probably after 4 and someone was trying to get into my room at 3:30, I suspect a drunken fool

I couldn't even sleep in, I was up at 7 and 9 and finally got out I bed at 10.

Katie had gone to kris' last night so when she got back I was able to vent about my night and ten I basically spend my day grumpy and tired and did not accomplish anything

At 4 it was Music trivia res challenge so I went to that and it was fun and over by 5:40, then I needed to get off campus so the plan was to bus down and meet Elaine and we would go for pho

We go to the pho place and it was closed from today until the 18th :( so then we went to res robin which was super busy and crowded and I ate way too much

We killed time while waiting for the bus in the dollar store and then we caught the bus back up. Elaine went home and I'm back in res and I'm going to try and go to sleep and to get a good nights rest so I can be super productive in the morning

Res better be quiet enough for me to fall asleep or it will only ad to my grumpiness


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment