Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yay, my lip is almost not swollen

This morning I had trouble staying asleep until my alarm went off, but at 8 I was out of bed. I had a boiled egg for breakfast and at 830 I went to the gym and did about 35minutes of cardio

Upon returning to res I was informed that the boiler in our building had blown and we had no hot water so I couldn't shower, instead I went and bought groceries. I got lots of veggies and some chicken wings were on sale for $4 so I bought them to have for dinner as a treat. I thought my groceries were going to cost me a lot, but they were less than $30.
When I was walking to the bus stop with my groceries I came across a book in a bag that said free book and apparently it is a book that is traveling the world, so I picked it up and I will read it and place it somewhere else when I am done.

Once back in res I marinated my chicken wings and was about to have lunch when Elaine texted me to go to the gym, and I went, yup twice in one day. We got to the gym and warmed up with a few laps and then Elaine wasn't feeling it so she went and did yoga and I did strength exercises and stretches for about a half hour, I was sore an sweaty and once back on res the hot water was still no present so I did not shower.

I had to hang out in the mailroom to promote people reapplying to res which seemed odd considering the building currently had no hot water :S
I was there for an hour and then went to the lab for an hour and a Half, I was planning on staying longer, but my neck and back were sore, but I'll go again tomorrow. I just relaxed a bit before I made my dinner of chicken wings and salad and it was a delicious meal.

After dinner I worked on my panama presentation for Friday an organized notes and talked with my mom for a bit and when talking with my mom I discovered that the water was becoming warm so I could take a shower.
I took a quick warm shower which was much needed.
I watched the on call phone for Becky while she went to frisbee and there were no calls :)

There is a part of me that wants to bake something, but it might a bit later hmmm
I will have to think about it for a bit.

I think that's all for the day

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment