Saturday, February 2, 2013

Such a long are tiresome day

Last night was a blast
I danced, and danced, drank a fair bit, learned that Mountain Dew and Malibu tastes like delicious candy. We went to the gay bar in pg, gala, and it was do much fun

We got home shortly after 2am, and I drank some water, took some Advil and was in bed by 4,
This morning I was up before 7, which is unfortunate, but I had to pee. My alarm went off at 8 am today because of carousel, the RA interview process. It was a long day full of hungover RAs, and in some cases RAs were still drunk, haha

I was running the survival on the moon station with Daniel, it was the basic teamwork exercise, and it was a quick exercise to do.

After the activities, the RAs were asked to stay and entertain people as they waited for their interviews, I took on the task of having people ready to go in to their interviews which involved a lot if standing, and by the end of it all the interviews finished almost two hours late
I was exhausted.

Jenn invited people for pizza and snacks at her place, I ate so much and then borrowed the sex and the city movies from Jenn, Katie had to hang back to debrief and she asked me to wait to watch the movies. I took and shower and waits for Katie, but it's been over an hour, I have a feeling I won't be watching the movies tonight.

Soon I will be off to bed, I'm so very sleepy.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment