Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Can never seem to be well in prince george....

I was up at 730, and slowly got ready for class.
My throat is hurting and I got canker sores everywhere, even one on my uvula... And my lip has been swollen since Sunday, I think it's infected, it has a sore on it too, so I have been keeping it covered in polysporin.

My biological anthropology class was boring and long and I learned nothing....
After class I stopped by the clinic to see If I could see the nurse, but sadly there were no open appointments. I wanted to get my lip looked at. I will try again tomorrow

Women and the environment was the same old same old an after class I went to the class gift kickoff and hung out for a bit and go some free pizza for my lunch and then I went to my conservation class

My class went well, I got back my midterm and I got a B+ which is okay I guess, not too bad.

I went to the lab for the two hour break I had between my class and my tutorial. I only got 5 nests done but I was tired and not feeling well
My tutorial was soso, we had a debate about the wolves in Yellowstone and everyone within the group was assigned a role. It was kind of interesting and then we got assigned yet another assignment, this class has so many assignments. I now have to make a 8-9minute presentation for next Tuesday, but I have time

After my tutorial it was time for iron chef. It was res event that I was helping Susan and Fabris with. It's basically a cook off with a secret ingredient and this time the secret was quinoa
We made a quick dish in 20minutes to share with the groups. 5 groups participated and oddly they were all male. Some o the dishes were good, but many taste a bit too salty, and by a bit I mean a lot. We announces prizes and then I went back to my empty room. Katie is at kris' so I am just hanging out by myself and I will go to bed soon, I'm tired and I plan on going to the gym around 8:30 tomorrow. I need to get in shape, I may not be healthy, but I can start exercising. My pants are tight and I have more love handles to love and no one is loving them so I would like to loose them. I'm hoping I can become less of a lazy blob :(

Anyways I'm going to get ready for bed and hit the hay and maybe I I'm lucky my lip and throat will be better in the morning

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment